There are several famous people who have been open about having Hashimoto’s disease, including:
- Gigi Hadid – American supermodel
- Zoe Saldana – American actress
- Gina Rodriguez – American actress
- Sofia Vergara – Colombian-American actress
- Missy Elliott – American rapper and singer-songwriter
- Victoria Justice – American actress and singer
- Mary-Louise Parker – American actress
- Kim Cattrall – British-Canadian actress
- Zoe Ball – British TV and radio presenter
- Oprah Winfrey – American media executive, actress, talk show host, television producer, and philanthropist.
It’s important to note that while these celebrities have publicly shared their diagnoses, having Hashimoto’s disease is a relatively common condition that affects millions of people worldwide.